South Temple is a road running East West in Salt Lake City, Utah. The road stretches from the University of Utah to the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake. One of the major roads in the Salt Lake Valley, South Temple offers an extremely interesting combination of architecture including the LDS Temple, The Salt Lake Cathedral, The Salt Lake Presbyterian Church, the Governors Mansion, Masonic Temple, Abravanel Hall, the Delta Center and other notable structures. Architecture buffs will enjoy examining the contrasts of style on this amazing street.
- Salt Lake City (480 pictures) South Temple is a central street in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Temple Square (115 pictures) South Temple defines the south side of Temple Square and the central point for the Salt Lake City street numbering system.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (272 pictures) South Temple crosses state street in downtown Salt Lake.
- Vivint SmartHome Arena (30 pictures) The Delta Center is on South Temple.
- Main Street - Salt Lake City (129 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Main Street running through the heart of Salt Lake.
- Gateway Plaza - Salt Lake City (121 pictures) South Temple ends at the Old Union Station (now the Gateway Plaza) in downtown Salt Lake.
- UTA Trax (165 pictures) Trax runs along South Temple in downtown Salt Lake.
- Salt Palace Convention Center (28 pictures) The Salt Palace is a Convention Center on South Temple and 100 West.
- Avenues (37 pictures) The Avenues lay to the North of South Temple.
- 1300 East (34 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of 1300 East which runs South of North Temple from near Reservoir Park, past the U and to the South Valley.
- City Creek Shopping Center (122 pictures) City Creek Center is a new (2012) shopping district running parallel half a block South of South Temple from State Street to West Temple.
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center (39 pictures) Pictures of Salt Lake Regional Hospital which is between the blocks of 1000 and 1100 East.