Vivint SmartHome Arena
This gallery shows images of the Vivint SmartHome Arena (events) in downtown Salt Lake City. The arena is the home of the Utah Jazz basketball team and is the center of many major events and concerts. The arena was a primary venue for the 2002 Winter Games. The arena seats 19,111 people for Basketball Games.
Groundbreaking for the Arena took place on May 22, 1990. The structure was completed on October 4, 1991. The cost of the construction was $93m. Delta Airlines held the "naming rights" for the first 15 years of the stadium's existence. On November 20, 2006 the name of the arena changed from The Delta Center to EnergySolutions Arena.
- UTA Trax (172 pictures) The Delta Center is the last stop on the North South Trax line.
- Salt Lake City (483 pictures) The Delta Center is in downtown Salt Lake City.
- 2002 SLC Games (64 pictures) The Delta Center was a venue for the 2002 games in Salt Lake City.
- Arenas (3 pictures) Pictures of other arenas
- South Temple (218 pictures) The North Side of the Delta Center faces South Temple.
- Salt Palace Convention Center (28 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Salt Palace Convention Center to the East of The Delta Center. The Salt Palace was home to the Utah Stars ABA Team.