The Gateway Plaza
The Gateway Plaza is a new mixed use shopping district on the west end of Salt Lake. The plaza was built by the Boyer Company and was opened just prior to the 2002 Olympics and continues to draw crowds to downtown Salt Lake City.
Stores at the Gateway:
For a complete list of stores, you can visit the Boyer Company's web site. See the Salt Lake Gateway Calendar for community events.
- UTA Trax (171 pictures) The Gateway Plaza is at the last stop (The Delta Center) of the trax system. Both the Sandy and main University lines terminate at this station.
- Salt Lake City (482 pictures) The Gateway Plaza is on the west end of downtown Salt Lake City.
- 2002 SLC Games (64 pictures) The mall was completed just before the Olympics and was a site of many festivities
- Saint Patrick s Day Parade (97 pictures) The 2003 Salt Lake City Saint Patrick's Day Parade was held in the Gateway Plaza. This was a great idea, since it created two levels of viewing area for the the Parade.
- Salt Lake West Side (43 pictures) The Gateway Mall is on the west side of Salt Lake.
- South Temple (218 pictures) Take a walk along South Temple.
- Trolley Square (35 pictures) Trolley Square is a shopping district on the East Side of Salt Lake City.
- Jordan Landing (35 pictures) Pictures of the Jordan Landing Shopping District (also developed by Boyer Company).
- City Creek Shopping Center (122 pictures) The City Creek Center (completed 2012) is a new shopping center in downtown Salt Lake.