City Creek Shopping Center
The City Creek Shopping Center opened on March 22, 2012. I managed to get into town on March 23 to see the large crowds in Salt Lake's newest shopping destination.
This area previously housed two indoor malls called Crossroads Plaza and the ZCMI Mall. The shopping centers are connected with a skywalk over main street.
- Main Street - Salt Lake City (129 pictures) This gallery shows additional pictures of Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City.
- City Creek Canyon (35 pictures) The shopping district is named for City Creek Canyon which flows from the Wasatch Mountains to the North of downtown.
- South Temple (218 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of South Temple in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City (480 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Salt Lake City.
- Gateway Plaza - Salt Lake City (121 pictures) The Gateway Plaza is a similar shopping district on the West Side of Salt Lake City. It will be interesting to see how Gateway fares with the new competition.
- Temple Square (115 pictures) The Salt Lake LDS Temple is just north of the City Creek Shopping Center.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (272 pictures) Pictures of State Street in Salt Lake.
- Social Media Club - Salt Lake City (19 pictures) The Salt Lake Social Media Club held its 7th Birthday Bash at the Microsoft Store.