2002 Salt Lake
Salt Lake City was the host of the 2002 Winter Games. The games resulted some major transitions in the Salt Lake Valley. This gallery includes pictures I took just prior to the games.
- Salt Lake City (482 pictures) Salt Lake is the host of Olympics.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) The skiing events are in the Wasatch Mountains
- Dale Chihuly -- SLC Olympic Exhibit (26 pictures) Displayed in Utah during the 2002 Winter Games.
- Park City, Utah (165 pictures) Park City was the venue for several events in the 2002 Olympics.
- Utah Olympic Park (101 pictures) The Utah Olympic Park near Park City was the venue for Bobsled, Ski Jumping, Luge and Skeleton.
- Maverik Center (31 pictures) The E Center was the venue for Hockey and Ice Skating Events. It is currently home of the Utah Grizzlies.