South and West Jordan
South Jordan and West Jordan are cities in the Southern stretches of Salt Lake Valley. South Jordan is west of the Jordan River. West Jordan is due north of South Jordan.
- Salt Lake City (480 pictures) South Jordan and West Jordan are suburbs of Salt Lake City.
- RiverPark in South Jordan (103 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the RiverPark development in South Jordan.
- Sandy, Utah (150 pictures) South Jordan is West of Sandy.
- Jordan River Temple (29 pictures) Pictures of the Jordan River Temple.
- Jordan Landing (35 pictures) Jordan Landing is a new mixed use shopping, residential, office complex in West Jordan.
- Salt Lake Equestrian Park (21 pictures) Salt Lake Equestrian Park is a 120 acre facility for equestrian events and the Salt Lake County Fair.
- Draper, Utah (9 pictures) Draper is East of South Jordan.
- Jordan River Parkway (108 pictures) The Jordan River Parkway winds along the Jordan River through West and South Jordan.
- Oquirrh Mountains (38 pictures) The two Jordans stretch from I25 in the Central Valley to the foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains.
- Salt Lake Community College (44 pictures) There is an SLCC extension in West Jordan. The Larry H. Miller Free Enterprise is located at 9750 S 300 W in Sandy.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) Interstate 15 runs on the East side of South Jordan.
- Noah s - South Jordan (40 pictures) Noah's is an innovative event center in South Jordan. The event spaces include game rooms and banquet rooms with retractable grid ceilings.