Sandy, Utah is in the southern reaches of the Salt Lake Valley. The 2000 census showed Sandy covering 22 square miles with a population of 88,418.
- Dimple Dell Park (48 pictures) The Dimple Dell Park Runs east west through Sandy City.
- Salt Lake City (482 pictures) Sandy is in the Salt Lake Valley.
- South Towne Exposition Center (69 pictures) Gallery shows images from South Towne Exposition Center and Jordan Commons in Sandy.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (273 pictures) The city center is on Sego Lily drive off State Street.
- UTA Trax (171 pictures) Currently, the Sandy Civic Center is the final stop on UTA Trax.
- Wasatch Boulevard (71 pictures) Wasatch Boulevard runs through the eastern side of Sandy.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) I15 is the main transportation route in and out of Sandy.
- Draper, Utah (9 pictures) Draper, Utah is due south of Sandy, Utah.
- Lone Peak Park (10 pictures) Lone Peak Park is in Sandy Utah.
- Fort Union (47 pictures) Fort Union is east of Sandy.
- South Jordan (74 pictures) Sandy is to the East of South and West Jordan.
- Float Preview (60 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the 2009 float preview for the Days of 47 Parade.
- Jordan High School (25 pictures) Pictures of Jordan High School.