The road brings you through a variety of coastal, desert and mountain scenery, and passes through many of the major western cities.
- Interstate 84 (56 pictures) Interstate 84 heads northeast from Salt Lake through Southern Idaho and into Oregon and Washington.
- Highway 30 (13 pictures) Highway 30 in Idaho brings you through Lava Hot Springs and into Jackson, Wyoming.
- State Highway 28 (38 pictures) Highway 33/28 (North of Idaho Falls) brings you northwest to Salmon, Idaho and points north.
- Springville, Utah (7 pictures) Springville, Utah is near the junction of US6 and I15. The town houses the state's art collection.
- Salt Lake City (484 pictures) I15 intersects I80 in Salt Lake City.
- Interstate 70 (51 pictures) I70 splits from I15 in Central Utah. I70 leads through the San Raphael Swell, the Rocky Mountains to Denver and points east.
- Interstate 80 (103 pictures) I84 joins I15 near Tremonton, Utah.
- Ogden, Utah (176 pictures) Ogden, Utah is off I15 just north of the Great Salt Lake.
- Highway 89 (20 pictures) I15 parallels US 89 (which was the original north south route through Utah.