Jordan River Temple
This page includes pictures of the Jordan River Temple in South Jordan River, Utah. This church was dedicated in 1981 and is owned by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS Links).
This selection of pictures was taken during a quick walk around the temple on the evening of 2/2/2007. My goal was to get some shots of the temple framed by the Wasatch Mountains. The result of this decision was that pictures of the main view of the temple were backlit.
Find Temple Clothing at
- South Jordan (74 pictures) Pictures of South Jordan, Utah.
- LDS Buildings (57 pictures) Pictures of other LDS Temples.
- Temple Square (115 pictures) Pictures of Temple Square in Salt Lake City.
- Saint George Temple (15 pictures) Pictures of the Saint George Temple.
- Jordan River Parkway (108 pictures) Pictures of the Jordan River Parkway.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Pictures of the Wasatch Mountains.
- RiverPark in South Jordan (104 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the new Jordan RiverPark office development.