Park City, UtahPark City is a resort town in Summit County. Park City lies to the East of Salt Lake City. Once an mining town, it is now a major ski resort and art center.
Park City is the primary venue for the Sundance Film Institute, and holds a popular arts festival each year. There are three major ski areas close to town: Park City, Deer Valley and The Canyons.
Park City was a host of the 2002 Winter Olympics, and has promising future as a cultural and recreational mecca.
- Utah State (55 pictures) Park City is in eastern Utah.
- Park Avenue (50 pictures) This gallery shows pictures along Park Avenue in Park City.
- Park City Mountain Resort (50 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Park City Mountain Resort during the summer.
- Park City Main Street (61 pictures) This gallery shows additional pictures of Main Street in Park City.
- Salt Lake City (482 pictures) Park City is a short drive up Parleys Canyon from Salt Lake City.
- 2002 SLC Games (64 pictures) Park City will be the site of several Olympic events in 2002.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) The town in nestled deep in the Wasatch Mountains. Rich gold veins attracted early miners. Deep snows provide a lure for the modern skier.
- The Canyons (38 pictures) The Canyons Ski resort is three miles west of Park City.
- Utah Olympic Park (101 pictures) The Utah Olympic Park is a must see attraction in Summit County near Park City.
- Jordanelle Reservoir (27 pictures) The Jordanelle Reservoir offers water sports to the East of Park City.
- Coalville, Utah (57 pictures) Coalville is the county seat of Summit County.
- Newpark (39 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Newpark in the Kimball Junction area.