Park City - Park Avenue
This gallery shows pictures from along Park Avenue (Highway 224*) leading into Park City. Coming from the North, Park Avenue is the primary street into the city. Main Street proper starts at 9th Street, one block East of Park Avenue.
Running North South, Highway 224 starts at the intersection of I80 at Kimball Junction. The road avoids the wetlands of the Snyderville Basin by clinging to the sides of the mountains. The road passes Utah's Olympic Park, jogs East past the Canyons Ski Resort then veers East into downtown Park City giving the road access to Deer Valley and Park City Mountain Resort.
South of Park City, Highway 224 turns into a dirt road that climbs over Guardsman Pass and drops into Wasatch Mountain State Park. This section of road is snowbound during the winter.
- Park City, Utah (165 pictures) Additional pictures of Park City.
- Utah Olympic Park (101 pictures) Pictures from Utah Olympic Park.
- Park City Mountain Resort (50 pictures) Turning right on Empire Drive in downtown Park City brings you to the Park City Mountain Resort.
- The Canyons (38 pictures) Pictures from the Canyons Ski Area.
- Wasatch Mountain State Park (14 pictures) Pictures of Wasatch Mountain State Park in the Heber Valley.
- Interstate 80 (100 pictures) Highway 224 intersects I80 at Kimball Junction.
- Kimball Junction (39 pictures) Additional Pictures of Kimball Junction.
- Rail Trail (49 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the trail system in Park City.
- Park City Main Street (61 pictures) This gallery shows additional pictures of Main Street in Park City.