Coalville (2000 population of 1382) is the county seat of Summit County in Northeastern Utah. The town is on the shores of Echo Reservoir and near the junction of I80 and I84.
- Park City, Utah (165 pictures) Park City is a resort community in Summit County.
- Echo Reservoir (54 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Echo Reservoir and Echo Junction.
- Interstate 80 (100 pictures) Interstate 80 runs to the North of Coalville, Utah.
- Weber River (91 pictures) The Weber River flows into Echo Reservoir just East of Coalville.
- Wanship, Utah (27 pictures) Wanship Utah is West of Coalville.
- Uinta Mountains (51 pictures) The Uinta Mountains are South of Coalville.
- Rail Trail (49 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the historic Rail Trail.