US Highway 40 is a primary cross country route. I am most familar with US 40 between Salt Lake and Denver. This section of road accesses the High Uinta Mountains, Colorado Rockies and some fabulous stretches of remote desert.
- Interstate 80 (102 pictures) US 40 joins I80 just East of Park City.
- Jordanelle Reservoir (27 pictures) US40 runs to the West of the Jordanelle Reservoir.
- Provo River (107 pictures) US 40 Crosses the Provo River below the Jordanelle Dam.
- Heber City (74 pictures) Pictures of Heber City on US 40.
- Uinta Mountains (51 pictures) US 40 runs to the South of the Uinta Mountains.
- Daniel Summit (25 pictures) US 40 crosses from the Bonneville Basin (Salt Lake) to the Green River Basin at Daniel Summit.
- Strawberry Reservoir (1 pictures) Pictures of Srawberry Reservoir.