Skyline High School
Skyline is a High School in the Salt Lake Valley. Skyline is located on the east benches at 3251 East 3760 South. This is near the junction of I215 and the Mill Creek Canyon Road.
The school has a large campus with football field, baseball field, soccer field and swimming pool. The campus has grand views of the Mount Olympus and Mill Creek Canyon.
Wasatch Junior High School is due West of Skyline. The Wasatch Junior High School building caught fire in summer 2005. The students of Wasatch are attending school in trailers outside the Church Hill Junior High School while Granite School District rebuilds the school.
- Mill Creek Canyon (196 pictures) Skyline is on Upland Drive (which turns into the Mill Creek Canyon Road).
- Utah Schools (66 pictures) Skyline is in the Granite School District which serves students in central Salt Lake Valley.
- Mount Olympus (169 pictures) Skyline has spectacular views of Mount Olympus.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) The canyon is due West of I215.
- Wasatch Boulevard (80 pictures) The high school is near (on the other side of the free) the intersection of Wasatch Boulevard and Mill Creek Canyon road.
- Churchill Junior High School (79 pictures) Many graduates of Churchill Junior High School attend Skyline.
- Granite Education Center (16 pictures) Skyline High School is in the Granite School District.
- Millcreek Township (113 pictures) Skyline High School is in the Mill Creek Township.
- Olympus High School (34 pictures) Olympus High School is on the corner of 2300 East 3900 South in Holladay.