Parowan is a small town in the red rock country of Southern Utah. The town is the County Seat of Iron County.
The town is on the intersection of I15 and State Road 143 that heads to Brian Head Resort and Cedar Breaks National Monument.
- Cedar City, Utah (93 pictures) Cedar City, Utah is the largest city in Iron County.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) Parowan is at exit 78 on Interstate 15.
- Beaver, Utah (23 pictures) Beaver Utah is 20 miles North of Parowan.
- Parowan Canyon (25 pictures) Route 143s runs from Parowan to Brian Head, Cedar Breaks and beyond.
- Brian Head (23 pictures) Brian Head Resort is due East and several thousand feet above Parowan.
- Cedar Breaks National Monument (51 pictures) Cedar Breaks National Monument is due East of Parowan, Utah.