Beaver is a small town off I15 in Central Utah. The town is the county seat of Beaver County which features a variety of agricultural lands and the greater part of the Tuschar Mountains.
- Utah State (55 pictures) Other pictures from Utah.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) Beaver, Utah is on I15.
- Cove Fort (19 pictures) The Cove Fort historical display is near the Intersection of I15 and I70 North of Beaver.
- Fillmore (52 pictures) Fillmore (North of Beaver) was the territorial capital prior to the formation of the State of Utah.
- Parowan, Utah (30 pictures) Parowan, Utah is 20 miles south of Beaver.