Lake Powell is a major water atraction in Southern Utah. .
- White Canyon (22 pictures) White Canyon drains into Lake Powell.
- Utah State (56 pictures) Lake Powell is a major attraction in Utah.
- Colorado River (96 pictures) The lake filled Glenn Canyon on the Colorado River.
- Zion National Park (66 pictures) Zion National Park is north west of Lake Powell. The canyon features towering sandstone cliffs.
- Lakes (16 pictures) Lake Powell was created by the Glenn Canyon Dam on the Colorado River.