Green River, Wyoming
Green River is a small town on I80 in Western Wyoming. The town is named for the Green River which is one of the primary drainages for the Western United States. The River starts in the Wind River Mountains (North of Green River). It terminates at its confluence with the Colorado River just West of Moab, Utah.
- Desolation Canyon (169 pictures) Pictures of Desolation Canyon (between Vernal, Utah and Green River, Utah.
- Expedition Park (37 pictures) This gallery shows additional pictures of Expedition Park in the center of Green River.
- Green River, Utah (15 pictures) Pictures of Green River, Utah.
- Interstate 80 (103 pictures) Pictures taken along I80.
- Rawlins, Wyoming (56 pictures) Rawlins is East of Green River.
- Little America (20 pictures) Little America is outside Green River on I80.