Creekside Park is on the Murray-Holladay Road (4800 South) at 1660 East in Salt Lake City. The park features an 18 hold frisbee golf course, an events pavillion. Big [?] Cottonwood creek flows through the park.
The new Holladay-Lions Pool complex and Senior Center are on the north side of Murray-Holladay Road. This portion of the park complex features a walking area, ponds, and a corralled area for horses.
- Salt Lake City (482 pictures) Creekside Park is the Salt Lake Valley.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) The park provides a good view of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Olympus Hills Park (50 pictures) Oympus Hills Park is east of Creekside toward the top of 4500 South.
- Salt Lake Parks (26 pictures) Discover other Parks in the Salt Lake Valley.
- 4500 South (38 pictures) This gallery shows additional images of 4500 South.
- Old Mill Park (71 pictures) Old Mill Park is on Big Cottonwood Creek in Cottonwood Heights.
- Holladay, Utah (191 pictures) This gallery shows additional photos of Holladay, Utah.