4500 / 4700 South
This gallery shows pictures from 4500 South in Salt Lake City Utah.
Running East-West, the road starts at Wasatch Boulevard at the foot of Mount Olympus and crosses the East Belt Route of I215. This bridge has one of steepest slopes of any major bridge in the US and required additional engineering effort for its replacement in 2008.
The road takes at steep drop with a slight northnern bent through the Holladay area of South Salt Lake. The site
The Road straigtens out at 2300 East and heads through the central valley and crosses the many North South roads through the valley including Highland Drive, 700 East, State Street and I15.
On the West Side of Town, the road takes a Southward bend as it climbs from the Jordan River area into Taylorsville.
- 4500 South Bridge (58 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the replacement of the 4500 South Bridge.
- Highland Drive (76 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Highland Drive.
- 1300 East (34 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from 1300 East.
- 700 East (30 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of 700 East (which transforms into the Van Winkle Express Way shortly after crossing 4500 South.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (272 pictures) 4500 South Crosses State Street in Murray.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) 4500 South Crosses I15 and both the East and West Belt routes in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Mount Olympus (151 pictures) 4500 South starts at the foot of Mount Olympus.
- Holladay, Utah (188 pictures) 4500 South runs through the North Section of Holladay.
- Murray, Utah (139 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Murray in the Central Salt Lake Valley.