<<·· Woking on Fire ··>>

Woking on FireKevin Delaney 2018-09-08

Woking on Fire: I am cooking with a wok on a Stovetec Stove. A wok is a pan with a round bottom. A pan with steep sides and a flat bottom is called a saucier. I had to go to a restaurant supply store to find a real wok. The link goes to KaTom.

index - communities - store of the day - new