The humble college campus is on the best locations for practicing photography. Generally campuses contain the most interesting architecture in a region. They are often a show case for architectural and building talent.
This gallery contains links to the different college campuses I've had a chance to photograph.
- University of Utah (201 pictures) The University of Utah is a land grant college in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was host to the 2002 winter games. The campus has a wide mix or architectural styles with buildings constructed on an as need basis.
- Washington State University (60 pictures) Washington State University in Pullman, Washington has a unique red brick style and delights visitors and students with multiple layers of buildings dipping into the Palouse valley.
- Westminster College (48 pictures) Westminster is a private college on 1300 East in Salt Lake City. In a confined space, is a little more compact, but does an excellent job in the layout of space.
- University of Idaho (37 pictures) The University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho is the main research university for Idaho.
- Mesa State College (15 pictures) Mesa State is a four year college in Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Salt Lake Community College (44 pictures) Salt Lake Community College has several campuses in northern Utah. The main campus, on Redwood Road is a collection of utilitarian yet aesthetic brick structures.
- Colorado State University (50 pictures) Colorado State University (The CSU Rams) is located in Fort Collins, Colorado.