Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally
March 23rd, 2012 marked the second anniversary of the PPACA legislation passed by the 111th Congress.
Americans did not know what was in the bill when the Congress passed the bill. Last month, we learned that the bill included mandates that religious groups pay for contraceptive methods they find morally objectionable.
For example, the Morning After Pill prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine lining. Catholics think that fertilization might be the moment of conception and consider pills that abort a human life after conception objectionable. Mandating that Catholic groups buy Plan B pills is troubling. I wrote up short analogy.
My attempts to engage people in free market health care reform include the sites: The Medical Savings and Loan, the MS&L Blog (y-intercept blog) and HCA.me.
- Salt Lake Tea Party (44 pictures) Pictures of the Salt Lake Tax Day Tea Party.
- July 4th Teaparty (98 pictures) Pictures of the July 4th Tea Party at the Utah Capitol.
- City County Building and Court House (44 pictures) Additional pictures of the City County Building and the Matheson Court House.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (275 pictures) Additional pictures of state street.
- City Creek Shopping Center (122 pictures) Following the Stand Up Rally, I went to the new City Creek Shopping District ... which had throngs of thousands.