Salt Lake City - South Side
My Salt Lake City gallery had hundreds of pictures and was getting just a bit too large. I was taking pictures of the new construction on the South Side of town and decided to create this sub-gallery for the pictures.
In this gallery, I take a very short walk from Pictureline to the new Artspace Commons and back.
Please visit Salt Lake Sites for a comprehensive directory of web sites from Utah's capitol city.
- Salt Lake City (480 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake West Side (43 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the South Side of Salt Lake.
- Sugar House District (269 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the Sugarhouse area on the Southeast Side of Salt Lake City.
- South Salt Lake (14 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from South Salt Lake which is an incorporated city starting about 2700 South to about 3900 South. There is a move afoot to combine Mill Creek Township and South Salt Lake.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (272 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from State Street (known to the world at large at US 89).
- Little America (20 pictures) Little America/Grand America is a large hotel complex on the South Side of Salt Lake City.
- Glendale Neighborhood (24 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Glendale Neighborhood and industrial district to the West.