Salt Lake Community College
Salt Lake Community College is a institute of higher learning in Salt Lake City. The school offers a variety of degree programs and continuing education.
The Main SLCC Campus is at 4600 Redwood Road. The community college also has extensions 115 South Main in downtown Salt Lake, 1575 S State Street (In the old South High School), 250 W 3900 S, 66 West Vine Street in Tooele, 3491 W 9000 S in South Jordan, and Sandy.
- Salt Lake City (482 pictures) SLCC is in the Center of the Salt Lake Valley.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) On a clear day, SLCC offers some nice panoramic views of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Oquirrh Mountains (38 pictures) The views of the Oquirrh Mountains and Kennecott Copper dominate the view on the west end of campus.
- University of Utah (201 pictures) is Salt Lake's other public higher educational facility.
- Campus Photos (7 pictures) Pictures of other University Campuses.