Saint George Temple
The Saint George Temple is the oldest operating temple by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The groundbreaking for the Saint George Temple took place on November 9, 1871. The Temple was dedicated in 1877. Although the groundbreaking for the Salt Lake Temple took place in 1847, it was not completed until 1893.
Find Temple Clothing at
- LDS Buildings (57 pictures) Pictures of other LDS Temples.
- Churches (32 pictures) Pictures of other Churches.
- Temple Square (115 pictures) Pictures of the Salt Lake City Temple.
- Jordan River Temple (29 pictures) Pictures of the Jordan River Temple in South Jordan, Utah.
- Logan Temple (38 pictures) Pictures of the Logan Temple.