Salmon River Bridge
This gallery shows images of the Salmon River Bridge on US 93 in Salmon, Idaho.
The bridge spans both the river and a small city park called Island Park. On May 1, 2020, Island Park was home of the first juggleball game.
- Salmon, Idaho (84 pictures) This bridge is in Salmon, Idaho.
- Salmon River (137 pictures) The bridge crosses the Salmon River. It is a rather long bridge (6 spans) spanning both the river and Island Park.
- Highway 93 (207 pictures) Scenic route U93 crosses the bridge.
- Bridges (36 pictures) Pictures of other bridges.
- Juggleball - First Game (16 pictures) The first juggleball game took place on Island Park on May Day 2010.