Utah State Highway 32
Utah State Highway 32 is a short scenic highway that runs from Exit 155 on Interstate 80 in Wanship, Utah. The highway runs to the south of Rockport Reservoir on the Weber River. The highway passes through Peoa, Oakley and Kamas. From Oakley State Highway 213 follows the Weber River into the High Uintahs. From Kamas the Mirror Lake Highway (S150) follows Beaver Creek into the Uintahs.
Between Kamas and Francis, Highway 32 crosses from the Weber River Drainage into the Provo River Drainage. The highway passes the Jordanelle Reservoir then connects with US 40 just North of Heber, Utah.
- Interstate 80 (100 pictures) Highway 32 is exit 155 on I80.
- Wanship, Utah (27 pictures) Highway 32 passes through Wanship, Utah.
- Rockport Lake (27 pictures) Highway 32 runs to the Southwest of Rockport Reservoir.
- Peoa, Utah (11 pictures) Peoa is on Highway 32 between the Rockport Reservoir and Oakey. Peoa is a dot on some, but not all maps of the area.
- Weber River (91 pictures) S32 follows the Weber River from Wanship to Oakley. At Oakley, S213 follows the Weber River into the Uinta Mountains.
- Uinta Mountains (51 pictures) The Uinta Mountains are to the East of S32.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) The Wasatch Mountains are to the West of SR32
- Mirror Lake Highway (167 pictures) The Mirror Lake Highway S150 intersects S32 in Kamas and heads into the High Uinta Mountains.