Redwood Road (SR 68) is the primary thoroughfare on the West Side of Salt Lake and Utah Counties.
Running North/South, Redwood Road starts just off the Legacy Parkway at W 500 South in Davis County. The officially designated SR68 runs East under I15 to connect with US89.
Redwood Road crosses over the Northern span of I215 Belt Route and into Salt Lake County just to the East of the Salt Lake International Airport.
Redwood Road then crosses North Temple which runs East into the heart of Salt Lake and West to the airport. It then immediately runs over I80 which runs the full width of the United States and into the Glendale Neighborhood of Salt Lake with neighborhood housing to the East of the Road and the primary warehouse district of Salt Lake to the West.
Redwood Road passes the main Salt Lake Post Office at about 2000 South then darts under the 2100 South Express Way and becomes the primary North South Commercial street for the towns of West Valley City and Taylorsville passing notable institutions including Taylorville High School and the Salt Lake Community College.
Redwood Road crosses the South Leg of the I215 Belt Root at about 6000 South, then heads into West Jordan, South Jordan and Riverton.
After crossing the South Leg of the Bangerter Highway at about 140000 South, Redwood Road takes on a bit more of the characteristics of a rural highway as it winds through Draper and past the Point of the Mountain into Saratoga Springs and along the rural communities on the West Side of Utah County.
Most of the traffic on SR68 dodges East along the Main Street of Lehi and reconnects with I15 just North of Utah Lake. Redwood Road itself runs along the West Side of Utah Lake then cross US 6 and peters out into Farm land.<
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) This gallery shows additional pictures of I15.
- South Temple (218 pictures) This gallery shows images along North and South Temple in Salt Lake City.
- Interstate 80 (100 pictures) Redwood Road crossed I80 near the Salt Lake International Airport.
- RiverPark in South Jordan (103 pictures) Redwood Road parallels the Jordan River through the Salt Lake Valley.
- 3300 South (85 pictures) This gallery shows pictures along 3300 South in Salt Lake County.
- 3900 South (84 pictures) This gallery shows pictures along 3900 South in Salt Lake County.
- Glendale Neighborhood (24 pictures) Redwood Road passes through the Glendale neighborhood with the warehouse district on the West and residential housing on the East.
- West Valley City (25 pictures) Redwood Road is a primary North/South route for West Valley City.
- 4500 South (37 pictures) This gallery shows pictures along 4500 South.
- Salt Lake Community College (44 pictures) The primary campus of Salt Lake Community College is on Redwood Road.