Red Butte Gardens
Red Butte Garden is a center of Salt Lake's gardening community. Located just East of the University of Utah, the gardens display native and exotic plants. Red Butte Garden hosts regular classes on gardening. They are also the venue for a series of summer concerts that feature top musicians from around the world.
Context: Parks - Utah
- University of Utah (201 pictures) Red Butte Gardens is just East of the University of Utah.
- Bonneville Shoreline Trail (137 pictures) The Gardens are on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Red Butte Garden is at the base of Red Butte Canyon flowing out of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Salt Lake Parks (26 pictures) Red Butte Garden is one of many quality parks in the Salt Lake Valley.
- University Medical Center (99 pictures) The University of Utah Hospital is just north of Red Butte Garden.
- This is the Place Heritage Park (35 pictures) This is the Place Heritage Park is to the South of Red Butte Garden.
- Red Butte Canyon (50 pictures) This gallery shows images from the Red Butte Garden and Skyline Trail which provide access to Red Butte Canyon.
- Utah Cultural Celebration Center (56 pictures) The Utah Cultural Celebration Center is a similar facility on the Jordan River in West Valley City.
- Liberty Park (100 pictures) Liberty Park is downstream from Red Butte Park.
- 2008 Rock Garden Show (62 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the 2008 Spring Rock Garden Tour of the Wasatch Rock Garden Society.