Provo, Utah the county seat of Utah County. Provo sits between the Wasatch Mountains to the East and Utah Lake to the West.
Provo is notable as a College Town. They are home to the Brigham Young University (BYU Cougars) and Utah Valley State College. As a college town, Provo has produced a steady stream of high tech companies including Novell and Word Perfect.
- Utah State (59 pictures) Provo is one of the largest cities in Utah.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Provo is on the southern reaches of the Wasatch Front. Provo Mountain is administered by the Uintah National Forest.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) I15 is the most popular escape route from Provo.
- Mount Timapnogos (25 pictures) Mount Timpanogos is one of the most prominent features of Utah Valley.
- Utah Lake (17 pictures) Utah Lake is to the west of Provo on the Jordan River.
- Springville, Utah (7 pictures) Springville is south of Provo.
- Provo River (107 pictures) The Provo River starts in the High Uintahs, flows through the Jordanelle Reservoir, Heber Valley, Deer Creek Reservoir and Provo Canyon before emptying into Utah Lake.
- Highway 89 (20 pictures) US 89 (State Street) and US 189 (North University Avenue) are major roads in the Provo Grid system running North South.
- Lehi, Utah (19 pictures) Lehi is a community in the northern reaches of Utah County.
- Alpine Loop (101 pictures) The Alpine Loop runs up Provo Canyon then wraps around the East side of Mount Timpanogos.
- Sundance Resort (32 pictures) Sundance Resort offers world class skiing in the mountains East of Provo.
- Canyon Glen Park (19 pictures) Canyon Glen Park is East of Provo.