Parleys Trail is a network of hiking and biking trails running along Parleys Creek in South Salt Lake City.
The trail connects with the Bonneville Shoreline Trail at the mouth of Parleys Canyon. A bridge crosses the freeway then drops into Parley's Hallow. The bike trail stays on the high shoulder of the gulch. The lower area is a popular dog walking area.
The ultimate goal is to create a continuous path from the canyon to the Jordan River Parkway. One has to take a number of alternate routes from Tanner Park to Sugarhouse Park.
- Bonneville Shoreline Trail (137 pictures) This page shows pictures along the Bonneville Shoreline Trail which connects with Parleys Trail at the mouth of Parleys Canyon.
- Parley's Hollow (82 pictures) This gallery shows images from Parleys Hollow and Tanners Park.
- Highland High School (24 pictures) Parleys Trail passes to the South of Highland High into Sugarhouse Park.
- Sugarhouse Park (93 pictures) Parleys Trail is on the South end of Sugarhouse Park.
- Sugar House District (278 pictures) The trail will follow the new Sugarhouse Trolley line into the heart of the valley.