I needed to get some tax forms. The Post Office no longer carries such forms; So, I ended up at the Holladay Library.
After grabbing the forms, I decided to take a walk across the street to photograph the new Olympus Junior High and Holladay Fire Station. Well, it looks like people are spending tax dollars at fast rate.
I would complain about taxes, but the economy is so bad I no longer make enough money to pay taxes.
Olympus Junior High is located at 2217 East Holladay Boulevard. The school has a really nice outdoor classroom with an amphitheater, walkways and footbridge.
- Utah Schools (64 pictures) Pictures of other schools in Utah.
- Churchill Junior High School (76 pictures) Churchill Junior High serves a neighborhood to the Northeast of Olympus
- Mount Olympus (163 pictures) Olympus Junior High is named after Mount Olympus.
- Holladay, Utah (191 pictures) Olympus Junior High is in the heart of Holladay, Utah.
- Olympus High School (34 pictures) Olympus High School is on the corner of 2300 East 3900 South on the border of Holladay and Mill Creek Township.