North Fork, Idaho
North Fork, Idaho is a small town on Highway 93 (u93) in central Idaho. The town is on the confluence of the North Fork and Main channel of the Salmon River.
- Salmon, Idaho (84 pictures) North Fork is north of Salmon, Idaho
- Highway 93 (207 pictures) At North Fork, Highway 93 leaves the Salmon River Drainage and follows the North Fork of the Salmon to the Continental Divide, and Montana.
- Salmon River Drive (79 pictures) From North Fork, you can follow a scenic country road along the Salmon River to Corn Creek. The road brings you Shoup and Panther Creek.
- Salmon River (137 pictures) North Fork is on the confluence of the Main Salmon and North Fork of the Salmon River.
- Lewis and Clark (13 pictures) The main party of the Lewis and Clark Expedition camped in North Fork as they explored the possibility of floating the Salmon to the Pacific. Common sense prevailed, and the Corps of Discovery took the arduous path north.
- Gibbonsville, Idaho (13 pictures) is a short drive north of North Fork, Idaho.
- Carmen, Idaho (12 pictures) Carmen is south of North Fork.