Murray City Park
This gallery shows images from the area in and near Murray City Park in the center of the Salt Lake Valley. The main entrance to the park is on the East Side of State Street at about 5100 South. The park features a network of developed trails that wind along Little Cottonwood Creek. Facilities in the area include a skating rink, several swimming pools, an arboretum, multiple soccer fields, baseball fields and playgrounds.
See Salt Lake Sites for events at the park.
Context: Parks - Utah
- Salt Lake Parks (26 pictures) Pictures of other parks in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Murray, Utah (149 pictures) This gallery shows additional pictures of Murray, Utah.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon (16 pictures) Little Cottonwood Creek flows through Murray City Park.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (275 pictures) This gallery shows photos from State Street.
- Lone Peak Park (10 pictures) Lone Peak Park is another park in the South Valley.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Murray Park offers many beautiful views of the Wasatch Mountains.
- IHC Campus (63 pictures) The new IHC facilities are due West of Murray City Park.
- Murray High School (29 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Murray High School.