Millcreek Township refers to the unicorporated area in Salt Lake County between the mount of Parleys Canyon and Holladay.
The township houses about 70,000 people. It includes the Mount Olympus Cove, Millcreek and Canyon Rims neighborhoods.
The county is currently (March 26 - April 15, 2008) engaged in a survey process to solicit information about the future of the unincorporated areas.
The proposed Mill Creek City is an angle shape. The The Mill Creek Township (East) Map shows the central portion of the city. The map runs from 1100 East to Wasatch Boulevard. It misses The South Salt Lake and Olympus Cove portion of the town.
- Parleys Creek (43 pictures) Parleys Creek runs on the Northern border of the township.
- Mill Creek Canyon (196 pictures) Pictures of Mill Creek Canyon.
- Parley s Crossing (76 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Parleys Crossing area at the mouth of Parleys Canyon.
- Parley's Hollow (82 pictures) This gallery shows Tanners Park and Parleys Hollow on the North end of Millcreek Township.
- 3900 South (84 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from along 3900 South which runs through Millcreek Township.
- Canyon Rim Park (26 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Canyon Rim Park (which is home of the Outdoors Festival).
- Skyline High School (61 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Skyline High School and Wasatch Junior High School which serve the Millcreek Township.
- Eastwood Elementary School (27 pictures) Eastwood Elementary sits to the East of the intersection of Wasatch Boulevard and 3300 South in Millcreek Township.
- 3300 South (96 pictures) 3300 South is a main drag heading East West through Millcreek Township.
- Evergreen Park (39 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Evergreen Park in Mill Creek Township.
- South Salt Lake (14 pictures) There was a movement to merge Millcreek Township and South Salt Lake. The idea went to vote in 2012, but was rejected.