Mill Creek Canyon
Millcreek Canyon is one of the primary canyons in Wasatch Mountains. The canyon is on the east side the Salt Lake Valley at about 3500 East 3500 South.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Mill Creek Canyon is in the Wasatch Mountains.
- Neff's Canyon (264 pictures) Neffs Canyon is to the South of Mill Creek (at the base of Mount Olympus.
- Pipeline Trail (129 pictures) The Pipeline Trail follows an old pipeline in the lower section of Mill Creek Canyon. It is a popular hiking and mountain biking trail.
- Desolation Trail (71 pictures) The Desolation Trail parallels Mill Creek Canyon on the ridge to the south (Between Mill Creek and Big Cottonwood Canyon).
- Bowman Fork Trail (71 pictures) The Bowman Trail provides access to Mount Rayond and Gobblers Knob.
- Mount Olympus (168 pictures) Mount Olympus is due south of Mill Creek Canyon. Several of the trails from Mill Creek Canyon Access the Mount Olympus Wilderness Area.
- Salt Lake City (484 pictures) The Canyon drains into the Salt Lake Valley.
- Skyline High School (61 pictures) Skyline High School is on Mill Creek Canyon Road (just after I215 bridge).
- Big and Little Water (110 pictures) The Big and Little Water Trails start at the end of the Mill Creek Canyon Road.
- Grandeur Peak (157 pictures) This gallery shows a hike up the Grandeur Peak Trail.
- Millcreek Township (113 pictures) Mill Creek Township sits at the base of Mill Creek Canyon.