Midvale, Utah is a town in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley. The current population of the town is about 27,000. The Old Town Section of Midvale sits to the West of State Street.
- Murray, Utah (139 pictures) Murray Utah is north of Midvale.
- Sandy, Utah (150 pictures) Sandy City is South of Midvale, Utah.
- Cottonwood Heights (26 pictures) Cottonwood Heights is a newly incorporated town East of Midvale.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (272 pictures) State Street runs through Midvale.
- Zagg (12 pictures) Zagg located its corporate offices in the River Walk section of Midvale.