This gallery shows images of Church of The Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Temple in Logan, Utah.
The Logan Temple is the is the 4th constructed and 2nd operating temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The building was designed by Truman O. Angell (June 5, 1810 â€“ October 16, 1887).
I took this set of photos on March 1, 2007 just before a short snow fall.
Find Temple Clothing at
- Logan, Utah (42 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of Logan, Utah.
- Temple Square (115 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of other Temples constructed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Churches (32 pictures) The Church Gallery shows a selection of Churches in the Mountain West of a variety of denominations.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Pictures of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Utah State (56 pictures) Pictures of Utah.
- Saint George Temple (15 pictures) Pictures of the Saint George Temple.