The Family Liliaceae is currently being rethought and reordered; Rather than titling the page Liliaceae, I decided to jump up a few notches and name this gallery the Class Liliopsida.
The Liliopsida Class includes several orders of monocotyledon flowering plants. The Order Liliales includes the families Liliaceae (lily), Calochortaceae (Sego Lily, Mariposa Lily), Melanthiaceae, etc..
The Order Asparagales includes Hyacinthaceae (Hyacinth and Bluebells), Asparagaceae (asparagus), etc.
- Wildflowers (123 pictures) Pictures of wildflowers.
- Flower Power (140 pictures) Pictures of flowers.
- Poaceae Family (17 pictures) Grass, the Poaceae family, is one of the most abundant forms of vegetation.
- Hyacinthaceae Family (12 pictures) The hyacinth was recently separated into its own family called the Hyacinthaceae.
- Alliaceae Family (8 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the Onion Family.