Lewiston is the furthest inland port for Snake River drainage. The town is nestled in the Snake River Valley.
- Clearwater River (6 pictures) The Clearwater River originates in Central Idaho.
- Snake River (14 pictures) The Snake River flows through Lewiston, Idaho.
- Lewis and Clark (13 pictures) The town is named for the explorer Meriwether Lewis who passed through the area in 1805.
- Highway 95 (22 pictures) The town in on Highway 95 through Western Idaho.
- Idaho State (5 pictures) Lewiston is in western Idaho.