Lehi is a small community in the northern reaches of Utah County. The town sports a traditional downtown stretch on State Route 73 (exit 282 on I15).
Lehi is a choice location for businesses and individuals wanting access to markets in both Utah County and Salt Lake County. The result is that Lehi has been growing at a remarkable pace in the last several decades and has been able to attract premiere destinations including Thanksgiving Point.
- Lehi High School (12 pictures) This gallery includes a dozen shots of Lehi High School.
- Provo, Utah (17 pictures) Provo is the county seat of Utah County.
- Interstate 15 (88 pictures) You can see the Lehi Roller Mills from I15.
- Highway 89 (20 pictures) U89 is a major road running North/South through Lehi.
- Mount Timapnogos (25 pictures) Lehi is West of Mount Timpanogos.
- Alpine Loop (101 pictures) The Alpine Loop runs up the American Fork River and wraps around on the east side of Mount Timpanogos.
- Draper, Utah (9 pictures) Draper is north of Lehi in Salt Lake County.