The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. The LDS Church has a long and proud history of architectural achievements. This gallery includes pictures of LDS related buildings primarily in the Mountain West. The gallery includes pictures of LDS Temples, churches, memorials and other structures.
Find Temple Clothing at
- Temple Square (115 pictures) The primary temple is in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Churches (32 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of other churches in the Mountain West.
- Logan Temple (38 pictures) This gallery shows images of the Logan Temple in the Cache Valley. This was the second completed temple.
- Saint George Temple (15 pictures) Pictures of the Saint George Temple.
- South Temple (218 pictures) This gallery shows photos of buildings on South Temple.
- Cove Fort (19 pictures) Cove Fort is a historic fort near the intersection of I15 and I70.
- Mountain Meadows (22 pictures) In 1999, the LDS Church dedicated a memorial to the 1857 Mountain Meadows Massacre.
- Jordan River Temple (29 pictures) This gallery shows images of the Jordan River Temple in South Jordan, Utah.
- Zions Bank (4 pictures) This gallery shows images related to Zions Bank.