Little Cottonwood Canyon
Little Cottonwood Canyon is one of the primary canyons and attractions of the Wasatch Mountains to the East of Salt Lake City. Featuring towering granite cliffs and mountain meadows full of wildflowers, this is one on primary destinations for hikers in the Wasatch.
Unfortunately, at this time I am helping care for a young dog named Coco. Dogs are not allowed in either Little or Big Cottonwood Canyons. That means my gallery is short of photos of this spectacular area.
- Albion Basin (86 pictures) The Albion Basins is just above Alta Ski area in Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Little Cottonwood Canyon is a central feature of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Big Cottonwood Canyon (161 pictures) Big Cottonwood Canyon is North of Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- Wasatch Boulevard (71 pictures) Wasatch Boulevard Takes a short diversion up the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- Murray City Park (84 pictures) Little Cottonwood Creek flows through Murray City Park.