The Kolob Road runs from Virgin, Utah through the Kolob Plateau Region of Zion National Park to Kolob reservoir. This scenic route interesting views of the top of the Navajo layer of sandstone and provides scenery that ranges from desolate deserts to Aspen groves in the high desert.
- Zion National Park (66 pictures) The Kolob Road runs through the Kolob Plateau in Zion National Park.
- Utah State (55 pictures) This road is in Utah.
- Hurricane Valley (14 pictures) The road runs north from Virgin, Utah into the high country.
- Kolob Canyon (36 pictures) This gallery shows images from Kolob Canyon (near I15).
- Navajo Lake (13 pictures) Navajo Lake is on the Aquarius Plateau North of the Kolob Plateau.
- Cedar Canyon (23 pictures) The Kolob Plateau road joins S14.