Kimball Junction is a small town on the intersection of I80 and State 224. This is the most common exit for people to take when traveling between Salt Lake City and Park City.
When I first moved to Salt Lake, Kimball Junction was little more than a gas station and a few houses. In recent years Kimball Junction has sprouted to a rather substantial town on its own. The town features a large number of condos, hotels and shops.
Shoppingwise, Kimball Junction is home to the Tanger Factory Outlet and Redstone Shopping Center. This area houses the big box stores and traditional mall stores.Park City proper tends to attract artsy,
- Interstate 80 (100 pictures) Kimball Junction is at the intersection if I80 and highway 224. This is the road you take from Salt Lake City to Park City.
- Newpark (39 pictures) This gallery shows pictures of the Newpark Development on the Eastside of Kimball Junction.
- Park City, Utah (165 pictures) Kimball Junction has a resort character of Park City.
- Salt Lake City (480 pictures) Westbound, Salt Lake City is the next major stop after Kimball Junction going West.
- Utah Olympic Park (101 pictures) The Utah Olympic Park overlooks Kimball Junction.
- Wanship, Utah (27 pictures) Wanship is East of Kimball Junction on I80.
- Park Avenue (50 pictures) Highway 224 turns into Park Avenue in Park City.