Iron Mission State Park
Iron Mission State Park in Cedar City features an interesting collection of buildings and equipment used by Utah's early pioneers. The collection includes farming equipment, carriages, and other rather clever inventions of the pioneers.
This link leads to the park's web site.
- Cedar City, Utah (93 pictures) The park is at 585 North Main in Cedar City.
- Utah State (55 pictures) The Iron Mission State Park is part of the Utah State Park system.
- Cove Fort (19 pictures) Covefort is a similar display of pioneer items.
- Old Iron Town Park (19 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from Old Irontown State Park. This park is West of Cedar City on SR56.
- Mountain Meadows (22 pictures) The Mountain Meadows Massacre site is a state memorial to the West of Cedar City.