Intermountain Medical Center Campus
The new The Intermountain Medical Center campus in Murray (Salt Lake City Health Links) promises to be one of the most advanced medical campuses in the nation. The groundbreaking for this facility took place in September 2003. The $362.5 million dollar facility is slated for opening in the Fall of 2007 (IHC News Release).
This 100 acre campus consists of 5 speciality hospitals with 1.2 million square feet of space. The centers include:
- A three story Jon and Karen Huntsman Cancer Center,
- A five story women's and newborn hospital,
- A six story ambulatory and outpatient hospital,
- A seven story J. L. Sorenson Heart & Lung Center,
- and a Fifteen story inpatient/critical care facility.
- Murray, Utah (149 pictures) Pictures of Murray, Utah.
- Hospitals (8 pictures) Pictures of other hospitals.
- LDS Hospital (18 pictures) This gallery shows pictures from the LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City.
- University Medical Center (99 pictures) Picture of Medical Facilities at the University of Utah.
- State Street-Salt Lake City (275 pictures) Pictures of scenes on State Street in the Salt Lake Valley.
- UTA Trax (172 pictures) The IHC Facilities are just East of the Murray Trax Station.
- Murray High School (29 pictures) Murray High School is due South of the Intermountain Medical Center.
- Murray City Park (84 pictures) The State Street entrance to Murray City Park is a block Northeast of the IHC facility. If you are visiting a patient at the hospital, you might plan a walk through the park.