Idaho is a state in the Mountain West. It's eastern border is defined by the Contintental Divide. The south western border of the state is defined by Hells Canyon chasm.
One of the least populated states, the center of the state is a designated wildernes. This web site has thousands of photographs taken in Idaho and other western states. You can browse through the galleries by subject, or simply click on a picture and see where the navigation bars take you.
- Utah State (55 pictures) Utah is immediately south of Idaho.
- Salmon, Idaho (84 pictures) Salmon, Idaho is in central Idaho on the Salmon River.
- Highway 93 (207 pictures) Highway 93 runs through central Idaho.
- Snake River (14 pictures) The Snake River originates in the Grand Tetons and winds its way through Southern Idaho. The River has spectacular falls in Idaho Falls, Twin Falls, and drops in the Hells Canyon where it defines the western border of the State.
- Salmon River (137 pictures) The Salmon River starts in the high Sawtooth Mountains, heads north toward the Montana border then veers west again through the Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness.