Helper, Utah is a mining town on the eastern slope of the Wasatch Mountains in Central Utah. Helper is most noted for its Western Mining and Railroad Museum which is a must see stop for anyone interested in the history of the west.
Like many railroad towns, Helper fell into a state of disrepair for several decades. Located in an ideal location at the mouth of the Price River Canyon, the town has been undergoing a renaissance as an arts and crafts center.
- The Wasatch Mountains (131 pictures) Helper is nestled between the southern end of the Wasatch Mountains and the San Rafael Swell.
- San Rafael Swell (18 pictures) Helper is north of the San Rafael Swell.
- Utah State (55 pictures) Helper is in Central Utah.
- Price, Utah (13 pictures) Price is due South of Helper.
- Highway US 6 (10 pictures) US6 runs through Helper, Utah on its transcontinental trek.